NAB 1.74% $38.58 national australia bank limited

nab on-line who stayed & why?

1. 1,110 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    After discussion with my relationship manager at NAB, I was offered a waiving of the annual investor package fee for 12 months to retain me as a customer for the next year. She stressed that they could do nothing about the changes to the trading arm of NAB as it now is run by an Investorweb company but would try very hard to arrange savings in other areas to retain my business. True to her word she delivered on the savings in other bank products that I use.

After originally complaining to senior management at the on-line trading arm I was offered free access to the Premium area by them until the end of the calendar year.

I'm so excited by the response from the on-line trading arm as I would have had free access to the Premium area anyway, it's just I pay a lot more in brokerage fees now.

If it wasn't for my relationship manager who has nothing to do with the on-line trading arm, NAB would have lost me as a high net worth customer by now.

Does anyone else have any stories about these changes they would like to share with the forum?

Cheers

Cobby

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$38.58
Change
0.660(1.74%)
Mkt cap ! $119.2B
Open High Low Value Volume
$37.99 $38.58 $37.93 $224.4M 5.839M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100 $38.46

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$38.58 30781 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.