NAB 0.56% $36.23 national australia bank limited

Nab should do what?, page-5

1. 904 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Plus ANZ small business division IMO is a lot better for so many years, I often refer to them in past.

I got no idea why NAB is keeping the Business division separate. WESTPAC imo made a good choice. We NAB need to continue to outperform them.

Time to use COVID as excuse to trim more people. Make the company Lean make the company great again. CUT the Docklands office. Docklands is a Waste of space. more worklife balance for Nab employees. Less high paying executives.

I run several companies myself. When there is a good system in place. There is absolutely no need to have "too many" $200k~$300k+ executives.

Make most of the high paying ones redundant make NAB great again! The banks need to survive the banking margins with Basel iii. needs to survive the onslaught of fintech! I am really worried if we ever gonna get back to $30+ again

Hope management can do the right decision. Buying 86400 and expand was good! Nab is the second-best Bank. First is always CBA lol we will continue to strive and win! all we need is to tweak the organization a bit imo.

I am sure they are doing something one of my buddy a long time NAB executive getting seriously good money as well. Was made redundant. Things are moving along well make us more money pay us more dividend!
    Happy weekend everyone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$36.23
Change
0.200(0.56%)
Mkt cap ! $112.2B
Open High Low Value Volume
$36.26 $36.44 $36.07 $152.6M 4.216M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3369 $36.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$36.23 9815 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.