NAB 0.72% $36.03 national australia bank limited

Hmmm. Might be a few details missing in these posts. Could not...

1. 2,835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1425
    Hmmm. Might be a few details missing in these posts. Could not find what question you actually asked or what response was, but you now say you have read the whole SPP which tells you an eligible shareholder is one who held at the record date but you are accusing some on here of being wrong
    It also appears you were very negative on Banks very recently and did not hold NAB.
    Appears likely you only purchased NAB as a short term play to hold over record date.
    If that is the case highly doubtful all the admin for your holding was finalised and so not surprised an offer not visible yet.
    I would suggest you contact your broker and/or Computershare to try and get your holding recognised at record date and an offer made available. (Afraid you will get little sympathy from longs and we can only go off your posts)
    I also refer to what another poster mentioned. If they do a scale back we do not know what record of holding dates they might use for calculations.
    Just for interest, Offer opened 4/5/20 and ASX Ann 4/5/20 included main details of offer, including chairmans letter which states:-
    NAB SPP record date.JPG
    Last edited by pe981: 08/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$36.03
Change
-0.260(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $111.6B
Open High Low Value Volume
$35.75 $36.03 $35.46 $152.8M 4.263M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 8542 $35.95

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$36.03 2977 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.