NAB 0.06% $36.19 national australia bank limited

I've said it before and I say it again. Ciucutto come clean. it...

1. 831 Posts.
    I've said it before and I say it again. Ciucutto come clean. it is not $180 million from $100 million, it is not $600 million from $180 million. How thick are you and those you eomploy at the accident waiting to happen?

Have you Frank, considered suing the HR agency that provides ou and AMP with your staff/ have you checked their credentials? No you have not!! You have not. You and the others are sitting on a time bomb. You need more mature educated people not Mickey Mouse and other crittens like yourself.

THE LOSSES EXCEED US$4 BILLION!!!

What NAB is trying to do si to now backstep and to approtion these losses accross the board. A great accounting technique. Where is David Knott and the Taxation commissioner when you need them?

The FOREX scandal is over $1.8 billion and other losses total over $4 billion. Come clean or I will hound you like I have the persecuted mnorities that bleed oevr these pages begging for a shot.

You at NAB are no different to MacMin, Phoenix, Ansett, Harris Scarfe and AMP. You are the rogues.

So Much for the viability of a CPA or an ICAA qualification. This is what they are worth.

Finally hang the c unt that killed David Hookes. hang him with a cricket bat across his scrotum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$36.19
Change
0.020(0.06%)
Mkt cap ! $112.2B
Open High Low Value Volume
$36.42 $36.42 $36.02 $228.7M 6.305M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 $36.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$36.19 8020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.