DEV 2.56% 19.0¢ devex resources limited

Could be any day now.... it's been 3 weeks since they started...

1. 264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2428
    Could be any day now.... it's been 3 weeks since they started diamond drilling.... and it depends if DEV have some core that is worthy to share with the market... or perhaps DEV have a portable XRF and/or gamma probe on site which can provide some fairly accurate U% for any visual mineralisation that they may intersect. Otherwise it's 6-8 weeks for assays if they send to the lab.

FWIW I try to keep across the other U explorers active in the same ARUP region (e.g. VMY and AGE). I found it interesting to see VMY start drilling on 12th July then announce only 6 days later that they had intercepted uranium mineralisation from the first 2 diamond holes (~320m - 340m deep). I was amazed how quickly they were able to turnaround lab assays but on closer inspection their U% results were obtained via XRF and gamma probe readings. Full chemical lab assays would come in the following months. Hoping DEV have some field gear on site to check core & chips as they go.

Also... AGE are planning some shallow drilling this dry season just north (next door) of DEV's tenements... this I picked up from AGE's quarterly... "The Nabarlek North project represents a highly prospective under-explored region within the Alligator Rivers Uranium Province (ARUP) typified by excellent accessibility with very limited sandstone cover. The Project is located less than 7km north of the historic Nabarlek uranium mine (DEV) which produced 22.2Mlb of U3O8 at an average grade of 1.84%. The U40 Prospect (DEV) located just outside of AGE’s southern tenement boundary has historically reported grades of up to 6.8m @ 6.71% U3O8 demonstrating high grade occurrences proximal to the AGE’s Project. AGE will be exploring the possibility of extensions of these mineralised systems into the Nabarlek North tenement package."

So clearly DEV has some excellent U acreage. I'm quietly expecting (hoping) for some good things out of this campaign. DEV have 8,000m of DD/RC drilling planned and the timing is just perfect to announce a stellar U intersection, even better if it comes back with hits of Cu, Au or PGEs in assays. IMO Nabarlek has every chance to be the sleeper that gets us to $1 and beyond.

GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $83.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 21.0¢ 18.5¢ $282.6K 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 15530 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 49350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.