ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

Nabeba/Mbalam: First production end of 2024, page-12

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 341

I just took you off 'ignore' to see what enlightening points you are raising. I always enjoy your well throughout and articulate discussions. You are always so eloquent in your delivery (I am not sure if you will this understand sarcasm)

So, you are celebrating the settlement (which is yet to be paid) and believe they will use these funds for further legal battles. Let me remind you you are $140 million in debt. It would appear SDL and its delusional SH are now a FT litigation firm LOL!

In your learned opinion, what do you think the settlement figure will be (my guess is you are too simple to 1. have an educated guess and 2. respond at all).

Secondly, if the BOD thought there was a case, why would you not already proceeded? Are you lacking funds? Or are you lacking evidence?

WOT WOT has once again shown that you could have a better and more thoughtful conversation with a brick wall.

Enjoy your never ending apparent legal battles. The only people whom will see a return from SDL are their lawyers and creditors!! Don't go spending all that imaginary money you are going to make in your head (or you will end up like SDL - in a lot of debt).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.