ANS 0.00% 1.7¢ austsino resources group limited

Guys, Girls, Shareholders and anyone interested. If we are...

1. 463 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    Guys, Girls, Shareholders and anyone interested. If we are playing a game of navel gazing and hopium I'll give my two cents worth.

I have been doing some deep reading and research and based on previous postings and publicly available information, I believe the company is gearing up for a significant IPO, anchored by substantial assets and strategic partnerships. The company's valuation is estimated at in the multi-billions, driven by its extensive iron ore reserves and rights to key rail and port infrastructure in Africa. The estimated reserves, including 1 billion tonnes of Direct Shipping Ore (DSO) at 62%+ Fe and 15 billion tonnes of Itabirite, alongside rights to crucial deposits and infrastructure, position the company as a formidable player in the mining industry. This strong asset base justifies a high valuation and signals potential for significant investor interest at IPO.

Given the conservative valuation of the assets and the strategic importance of its projects, the IPO price could be set to reflect this substantial asset base and future earnings potential. In my humble and non-professional opinion, a listing price circa US$1.00 (AU$1.48) per share, appears reasonable. This price point would align with the market's expectations for high-growth, asset-rich companies in the resource sector, making the company's IPO an attractive proposition for investors seeking exposure to large-scale mining projects in emerging markets.

However, the final IPO price will depend on market conditions closer to the offering date, particularly investor sentiment towards the mining sector and the broader economic environment.

This is my opinion only and should not be seen as financial advice or recommendation whatsoever.

IF COMPLETED, THIS IPO HAS THE POTENTIAL TO MAKE GENERATIONAL WEALTH FOR MANY LONG TERM SHAREHOLDERS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ANS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.