DFM 0.00% 83.0¢ dongfang modern agriculture holding group limited

What i've noticed for the last couple of Months following the...

1. 1,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    What i've noticed for the last couple of Months following the stock is that we seem to get largish volumes of shorts a few days in a row, then they die down, pick up again, rinse repeat..
    The share price too seems to go along with it, between the 96cents and $1.02 range (a bit higher previously)..
    Small buy volume (bots?) with incremental steps of 50 to 500 will slowly take the price down to .96 cents, then some larger buy volume (covering the shorts?) takes it back to $1.. rinse repeat. For 2 Months of so now...

Who's behind it of if it is an active strategy to take small profits on a regular basis, I can't answer.. But it is very regular. And a big reason the annual can't come fast enough..
    With more eyes on a report which shows that, figure wise, fundamentally this company is way undervalued, then I'm trusting more holders will get in for the mid/long term, and we'll see less activity from probably the very few major holders, shorting and buying back every few days..

Above is just all in my assessment, could be off the mark on all accounts...

End of October will show me whether this is worth holding long term..
    If fantastic annuals equals more of the same SP pattern, I'll personally consider moving funds out and elsewhere...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DFM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.