SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Hey there little buddy! :) Saying the company is worth 'zero' or...

1. 3,495 Posts.
    Hey there little buddy!

Saying the company is worth 'zero' or 'considerably more' is actually meaningless from any practical perspective!

Sure, insolvency or a significant re-rate are both longer-term possibilities. But do you really expect any reputable analyst to base a price estimate on one of these binary outcomes? No way! No-one (not even the BOD or syndicate) knows how this will play out so its appropriate the risks and uncertainties be reflected in the value estimates.

I see you're a new passenger on the SGH express (choo-choo!!). If you take the time to read old threads you'll notice broker price targets (where they conflict with prevailing bullish sentiments) tend to be ridiculed and disregarded. Doesn't mean they aren't right though! I guess what I'm saying is don't be too quick to dismiss these cautionary views just because they are different to yours.

Anyway, keep smiling hombre! Life is short and its important that we all remember to laugh and have fun! SGH is a wild ride but its also a huge amount of fun, regardless of whether you lose money or not! Adios for now!!
    Last edited by Tumbleroll: 10/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.