MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

Nachu Graphite Project, page-43

1. 899 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 236

Don't let these downramping non holders fool you.

Our High Flake Graphite is in high demand, MNS have a great product in Tanzania.

Tesla and Chinese battery makers voicing serious concerns re shortage into the future.

Tesla asking US Gvt for exemptions from tariffs on chinese graphite in order to obtain sufficient supply.

At the end of the day its all about supply and demand.

There is limited supply at this time, high demand now and into the future as battery production will continue to ramp up over time.

If the demand is there then it will happen one way or another.

Hopefully we can see a deal similar to that which Paladin had many years back with their uranium mine.

Offtaker stumped up a large amount of cash to assist Paladin to construct their mine in return for ongoing supply. i.e. a prepayment for future product.

I do remember an AGM when Marc Vogts advised its no more than 18 months from funding for the full size plant to be constructed, so 4 years is ridiculous as expressed previously, particularly for a high demand / critical product in battery production. I'm sure this could be less for a smaller plant or a potential customer who is highly motivated to secure a large supply / and or high quality flake size product.

Anyway we will see what's announced on Monday. Til then everything is just speculation. Nice position for us to be in though.

Exciting months ahead. IM3NY is still where the action is MNS holders..... near term revenue stream, make MNS self sufficient. Great stuff indeed.

GLAH

K

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.