Nadal v Kyrgios

1. 1,709 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I'm spewing that the Nadal v Kyrgios match tonight isn't the first on centre court because by the time they get out to play it'll be too late for me to watch the game in its entirety.

In any case it'll be interesting to see how Kyrgios goes. Nadal likes taking his sweet time in between points, but Kyrgios is someone who likes to get on with it. Blink and you miss the end of one point to his serve to start the next and that will put Nadal off his game.

Kyrgios also has the weapons at his disposal to cause Nadal problems, so he is certainly not without a chance of causing an upset, although the longer Nadal goes into a tournament the harder he becomes to beat, injuries aside.

I'm hoping for a quick women's match (not that I'll be watching it anyway due to the presence of Shriekapova) to get the main event onto centre court as quickly as possible so I'll be able to at least follow the first set or two if nothing beyond that.

After a decades long wait Australians might be witnessing the birth of the next Tennis superstar, the likes of which we haven't seen since the 50s, 60s and 70s.

Here's hoping it finally happens!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.