IMM 5.08% 31.0¢ immutep limited

I for sure as hell don't know when the rocket to planet Nasdaq...

1. 375 Posts.

I for sure as hell don't know when the rocket to planet Nasdaq will launch and goodness knows it's been the longest countdown to a listing that I've ever heard about. Also been a long time since we've heard someone report that having spoken to MR (including myself) that he still assures that 'it's a given'. The omission of reference to it in presentations (which itself has been a theme already a while) is either sensible practice based on good advice MR received or a convenient way to stem the ongoing and no doubt nagging questions about N has was no noubt receiving. I actually do trust that it's the former. About the only hope I feel we have that it may happen very very soon is a statement given to one poster (forget who) from Phillip Haines (back in May or June I think) after calling the company shortly before his departure, which basically said that it would likely happen in September. Does anyone remember that ?. This is what I'm holding out for. If we slip into October with not even a sign that something is really brewing, I will be disappointed (though I will not be bailing out as it wouldn't be a reason to). Most of us agree that the N isn't what will make Prima and therefore isn't so very important. But I do think it will provide a much needed and more widely accessible platform for investor to access Prima. Plus I think we all just want to get this out of the way, behind us, so that we can move on and know what impact it may bring, rather than endlessly speculate about good/bad, the mechanics, etc. I'm still in for the longer term.

Good luck with your investment or trading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
31.0¢
Change
0.015(5.08%)
Mkt cap ! $450.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 35.0¢ 31.0¢ $2.508M 7.793M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 226373 30.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 40135 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.