GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

nadler cops some great verbal

1. 3,360 Posts.
    Posted in Le Met

An email to Kitco's Jon Nadler, perennial candidate for Adrian Douglas’s Moron of the Year Award…

Mr. Nadler:
    I have read your commentary for some time now and have come to the conclusion that you are an apologist for the Central Banks, making you irrelevant. But, your commentary of April 6, 2009 reflects a new low - even for you. You seem almost giddy that Gold has been bombed and you continue to ridicule those who question why such a thing is happening during this world-wide financial crisis. I don't know why you have such contempt for those who believe the price of gold should be higher? After all, it isn't like these people don't have reason enough. For example, there seems to be ample evidence, given the Trillions of dollars that have been handed out by the taxpayers to the Bankers, that these financial wizards were less than honest in their business dealings. And, there also appears to be ample evidence that regulators (world-wide) failed in their duties to protect citizens from the Banksters' fraudulent practices. So my question to you is: why do you refuse to accept that the possibility of manipulation exists in the Gold and Silver markets? Furthermore, there are 24 Members of Congress who have signed a bill seeking an audit of the US gold. Are these lawmakers crazy conspiracy theorists? Why aren't you supporting that effort? It certainly can't hurt the country to have a responsible, independent audit - even if just to make sure that the Gold hasn't been lost. Remember, it is the Department of Defense that cannot account for $4 trillion dollars. Is it possible that you believe that citizens of this country are not entitled to such public disclosure? Given your incomprehensible statement about "Manipulation Scientologists" I no longer have to wonder. Clearly you do not understand the Constitution of the United States. Let me clue you in. Everyone has the right to practice their religious beliefs without fear of condemnation - even Scientologists. Yes, I know you thought that was funny, a real hit against gold manipulation theorists. But it did nothing except show how low you will go. Why didn't you say "Manipulation Catholics" or "Manipulation Baptists"? You thought it was cute, politically correct or "in" to bash Scientologists - as if that's the worst name you could come up with for those who seek reasonable answers for what is happening in the gold markets. What it revealed is how utterly stupid, desperate and vicious you are. I suggest you read the Constitution before you open your mouth. Shame on you.

K. O'Meara
    Alexandria VA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.