NAE 0.00% 0.4¢ new age exploration limited

NAE Chart, page-10

1. 12,115 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @xindongzuitaohua
    Thanks for the kind words... I bought quite a few at 2.3-2.4c... and I would buy more when and if I have cash...
    The reasons are very obvious and I have shared them few times already... here are those again...
    1. Drilling at one of the high grades tin projects early 17. Fully funded as well. If they can prove the resource it would be a game changer
    2. Work at coal project recommenced. Even if they only do the numbers of scoping study by using present coal prices NPV of the project willchange drmatically. Again a game changer.
    3. Gold project right next to 10m oz mine mirror reflection as well. Exploration managed by best geo in NZ who have studies these rocks for 20 years... the project is right next to 4b market cap co. A sniff of gold here and we are talking multiple returns IMO...

I have not been so bullish about a stock for as long as VTX, BBX and RSL days... all of them were big winners for me...

This is a not a buy recommendation and is strictly my opinion. As always buy sell or hold based on your risk appetite.

Cheers
    Last edited by forrestfield: 03/12/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.