NAE 0.00% 0.4¢ new age exploration limited

NAE - Fly anytime, page-93

1. 614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    exactly!

a lot of investors forget we still have Lochinvar, which is at a far more progressive stage then Otago and WA acquisition with a NVP of over $400M+.
    option is always there to sell this project and use fund to further develop both gold projects and acquire additional tenements.

writing was on the walls in regards to a WA gold acquisition as I had previously mentioned due to joint management with KAI.
    in my opinion this couldn’t of been any better of a scenario, now positioned in one of the best gold territories in Australia, if not the world at the moment. I am also a long term holder in DEG, with NAE and DEG being my main portfolio makeup. Couldn’t have asked for any better of an acquisition and good job to management for securing this land.

i don’t believe we are here for the coal as now that RCF has left and KAI our main holder, I think gold is the direction we are heading. Saying that, just our Lochinvar project alone could justify a 20-30M market cap as previously did back in 2016-2017 when our focus was to get this project into production.
    just selling Lochinvar would give us enough funding to drill both tenements and prove up a resource in my opinion.

otago results due potentially next week and I think a lot of investors will be rushing into this stock before the weekend. Who would want to miss out with tenements in what I believe is two of the best locations we could possibly find.

1. next door to Oceana gold with potential 10MOz mirror tenement.
    2. Next door to KAI and DEG which is one of the hottest gold exploration districts in the world right now

there will be a lot of attention on this stock moving forward, and if they play this like most WA gold explorers, normal
    retail investors will not get a chance to participate in any CR. Will go straight to one or two big investors who will take a large stake and see this progress.

goodluck to all holders, defiantly one of the most exciting times to be a NAE shareholder since I first invested 5 years ago!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.175M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 995000 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1199990 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.03am 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.