NAG 9.09% 1.2¢ nagambie resources limited

NAG Chart, page-3

1. 22,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    Jet Blue,
    The Aqua line relates to a downward trend if the share price moves to the right of it, I would class it as a technical traders Buy, as the share price has moved out of the present downtrend. (I do not buy Filled green candlesticks)
    The Redish Line relates to the underlying uptrend in the share price and if the Share price breaks below that line then I class that as a reduction of overall upward momentum of the share price, and i believe that makes the trade riskier and makes the trade a sell imo.
    If the Share price breaks above the gold line, while it is still above the redish line then i would conclude that the momentum is increasing and the potential for further acceleration in the share price is increased, thus making it a good time to pyramid.
    Please Note that from a technical traders point of view, the amount of time you have your money tied up in a stock matters very much. Therfore when a technical trader enters a stock the trader would expect the SP to rise from their purchase price in the very near future and if it fails one is best to sell out and look for a diferent trade and or wait for a diferent time to enter.
    What i have just said is ONLY MY OPION and i dont believe that technical trading should be the bedrock of anyones investments.
    Nothing beats fundamental reasearch and real facts imo.
    I invest in shares that i have reasearched thoroughly and believe are underpriced.
    So what the chart is saying is that nag is currently in buy and has been for 4 days, and if the SP falls below the red line and stays below, one should sell and the trade failed, (with only minor lossess if at all) but if it dosent and breaks the gold line then that may be a good time to buy more as the momentum would be increasing.
    I hope this helps, and is all just my view on things, by no way is it advice.

I use charting to help make my investments more profitable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.