NAG 0.00% 2.1¢ nagambie resources limited

etk14, lets look at a couple of things here.... If you are...

1. 1,450 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20
    etk14, lets look at a couple of things here....
    If you are invested short term, then yes it's going to be a rocky road and sounds like you need to make some decisions.
    If you are invested long term, then today's price should not be a concern, we know for a fact that external factors are holding this price back like;
    Cairnglen selling off.
    Brexit and uncertainty in the markets (Nervous Nellies).
    EOFY is usually when people make portfolio decisions.

Now, although apartment buildings form a part of our PASS tonnage, this is much smaller scale compared to the larger civil projects, i.e. railway tunnels etc, which has been confirmed to start digging dirt early next year. There is a lot starting to happen around Melb CBD. I don't see the property market being a deal breaker for our PASS project. Yes it may affect it, but not a to a degree that this would not progress.

Gold, price is rising and expected to be the "bees knees" in coming years and NAG has 3 very profitable prospects which given funds could turn soil at any time, however we know their vision is to get the PASS site up and running first.
    Although small value, we have aggregate sales already happening as well as the defense force bomb testing in one of the pits.
    We have EPA PASS approval, just need to get a couple of more boxes ticked, then we can start dumping. The PASS project can be a very swift start up, since minimal infrastructure is required.
    Lets not forget, that this could be a dividend stock in the next year or so.....

IMO Long term is very compelling for NAG. While we would all love to have seen the share price higher by now, we know that some external factors are preventing this. I would think come mid/late July we should start to see some forward direction.

I certainly don't offer any finance suggestions, but hope that this helps a little.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $34.69K 1.652M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 825000 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.