NAG 0.00% 1.2¢ nagambie resources limited

NAG; EMP approved ONLY, NO pass permits

1. 8,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 976
    ****PASS EMP APPROVED BY EPA
     The Directors are delighted to report that the Company’s Environmental Management Plan (EMP) for the receival and management of sulphidic excavation material (Potential Acid Sulfate Soils or PASS) at the Nagambie Mine has been approved by the Environment Protection Authority of Victoria (EPA).
    EPA approvaml of the EMP clears the way forward for full permitting of the PASS Project in coming months. Nagambie Resources is submitting a Work Plan Variation to Earth Resources Regulation (North East Victoria), within the Department of Economic Development, Jobs, Transport and Resources (DEDJTR), to enhance the rehabilitation of the legacy pits from the 1990s gold mining operation. It is proposed that PASS from large excavation sites in Melbourne will be used to backfill the open pits below the water level. Clay from the mine site will then be dozed into the pits and compacted to permanently cap the PASS in an anaerobic state.
     The EMP satisfies all the environmental aspects considered by the EPA, including water, air/dust, land, odour and noise impacts. The Company will be adhering to strict EPA operating, monitoring and reporting requirements for the initial period (refer attachment).****

Above is a annoucement from nag, ANY arguements?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.559M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $10K 833.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 130000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 164417 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.