NAG 8.33% 1.1¢ nagambie resources limited

NAG in June, page-111

1. 1,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    This is cheap. lol

To see just how cheap,.............please wait for the next couple of years. imho

APOLLO PROSPECT 1987 HEAP-LEACH TESTWORK
    Ahead of acquiring 100% of the Clonbinane Goldfield in July 2014, Nagambie Mining examined known gold occurrences in outcropping oxidised sediments at the Apollo Mine Prospect. The Company concluded that the disseminated gold could be heap-leach treated at the Nagambie Mine, 60 km to the north of Apollo (refer Figure 1).
    Nagambie Mining is pleased to advise that it has now located a very encouraging 1987 report on heap-leach testing of bulk samples from the Apollo Prospect. Ausminde Pty Ltd, a previous owner of the Apollo Prospect, in 1987 commissioned Micron Research (W.A.) ("Micron") to carry out preliminary metallurgical tests on bulk samples collected from various exposures at the Apollo Prospect.
    Micron crushed the whole of each bulk sample to minus 25 mm and then obtained representative samples for column leaching tests using a standard coning-and-quartering procedure. Each column leach test ran for 14 days. Excellent gold recoveries between 81.3% and 84.3% were recorded as follows (refer Appendix 1 for detailed column leaching results):
    By comparison, early Nagambie Mine column leach testwork in 1988 by Nedpac Laboratories on composite drillcore, crushed to minus 26.5 mm, gave an average gold recovery of 76.2% for an average head grade of 1.57 g/t gold. Based on that testwork, a prediction of Nagambie Mine operational heap-leach gold recovery over time gave an ultimate predicted recovery of 80% (refer graph in Appendix 2) which proved to be reasonably accurate.
    Given the relationship between the initial column leach tests and the ultimate operational recovery for the Nagambie Mine ore, Nagambie Mining is confident that the ultimate heap-leach recovery for Apollo ore could be in the range 80% - 85%, very high by industry standards.

Mike Trumbull
    Executive Chairman

All that glitters IS gold. lol

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $8.762M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $23.63K 2.148M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 414067 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 999344 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.45pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.