NAG 9.09% 1.2¢ nagambie resources limited

NAG in June, page-91

1. 1,233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    G'day Moggs and JB, JL, and All

As we are just about to head into the second half of June, your post has given us a timely reminder of just how much benefit will be derived, from our PASS income.

The use of a part of the PASS income initially, to kick start gold mining and production, will return many multiples of that original investment, over time. imho
    As well as our other income streams, as JB has correctly mentioned in his post, NAG is many facetted.
    Definitely not, a one trick pony.

June 13th, 2016
    As gold prices bounce along the bottom of a four-year low, savvy investors are setting themselves up for the beginning of a new commodities bull market.
    Simply put? All indicators right now are pointing to a surge in the spot price of gold in 2016, with experts predicting a new bull run that could double, even triple prices – and in a very short amount of time.
    “Gold will see another parabolic bull run in 2016,” says Chintan Karnani, chief market analyst at Insignia Consultants.
    “We're overdue for this correction,” says Ron Meisel, one of North America's leading technical analysts.
    Or as Standard Chartered argues, 2016 is poised for a “rapid rise in gold prices.”

JL, mentioned a gold price of Aud $1800 an oz by years end, as one of the forecasts, and as your post mentions, NAG is targeting production costs of $900 per oz for Wandean, and $600 per oz or less, for Apollo.
    That leaves us a very comfortable margin, and that will only get healthier if the gold price, follows the current consensus of opinion.

Unlike Dbl, I am reasonably bullish on Victorian gold mining in the 21st century, and our NAG's
    ability to take advantage of an excellent opportunity, that (subject to all approvals) will be PASSED to them. imho

As JB has posted previously,.........he is a wealth creator,....I like the sound of that description.

So let's set about applying that term, to the entire Nagster group.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.