NAG 18.2% 0.9¢ nagambie resources limited

NAG Rampers

1. 11,672 Posts.
    I am not sure what the agenda is about most nag rampers but this needs to be said. They need to be made accountable. Let's preface this by saying I have done plenty and I am a big boy and will cop it one the chin. However the reason I got into nag in the first place; I believed the story,spoke to Trumbull and believed the spruikers on here. On witnessing Trumbull first hand at last year AGM, I said to myself and eventually posted on here; what have I gotten into : I sold!

It is an indisputable fact that anyone who post anything that is remotely negative on here get the most demeaning and condescending abuse from the gang of rampers, here and elsewhere. The bloke that is a major shareholder posts the most misleading and unsubstantiated drivel, and as I have said if it wasn't so serious it would be hilarious.
    I will reiterate and say the abuse on here is sad; one spruiker enjoys saying to me, I should have done more research; well I did. What he is really saying is ha ha ha you shouldn't have listened to me and you done your money. They abuse people who are in the industry again with the most insulting retorts, people whose living is predicated on their posts and experience in what NAG has been trying to achieve.

The facts are Nag is a penny dreadful run by an incompetent that has been a penny dreadful for 11 years and will be for another 11 years if it lasts that long. Supported by a bunch of dreamers and or possible professional spruikers.

Now let's hear the tirade of response by the spruikers and attempts to have to have this post removed, the post should not because anyone who stumbles over the ramps by the rampers are are sure to end up the poorer.
    Last edited by JLwithdraw.: 18/10/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $7.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $3.279K 342.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1342383 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 373001 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.