NAG 11.1% 1.0¢ nagambie resources limited

NAG trading, page-815

1. 55,494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1014
    Gday Growler

Excellent post - especially as we are now getting down to the pointy end of business.

My dad had a building company in Sydney many years ago and also worked as a quantity surveyor and estimator for some big construction companies of the time.

I have always asked myself how a major construction company such as John Holland could accommodate a costing for a quasi unknown entity such as PASS.

We know its there - but we really don't know how much of it is there -making it an estimator's nightmare to quantify and cost and thus tender for.

Unless - it is a separate item to be covered by the Vic Government and paid by them directly to NAG.

Just my speculation - but as CC said - all contracts are subject to negotiation by all parties concerned - and this may just be one outcome where JH may delegate any unknown surprises to the Govt directly
    ..or maybe they just have one heck of a "rise and fall" clause in there.

I'm sure Cayman Celtic has more experience and knowledge in this area and may be able to throw some light on how the tendering process for the cost of PASS could be handled.

Maybe - given the fact that we are a "sole supplier" of PASS storage - the normal tender processes do not apply??

Any thoughts out there in NAGland?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $8.762M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 0.9¢ $28.51K 2.874M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 900000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.08am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.