NAG 10.0% 1.1¢ nagambie resources limited

Whilst the Metro tunnel project will be a big one for NAG the...

1. 55,203 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1008
    Whilst the Metro tunnel project will be a big one for NAG
    the Transurban Yarra project could end up even bigger for NAG now that it has been extended
    Fisherman's Bend is becoming one of the major growth areas of Melbourne with much Coode Island Silt needing to find a new home
    and then we have the East-North Link on the drawing boards as well for later this decade

With all this building going on - sand will be needed - and we have some some of the highest quality sand around. I also understand that the Bacchus Marsh sand quarry is running on near empty. Can any of you locals confirm that.

Our gravel is also high quality and will become quite a commodity when the tunnel building gets into full swing.

Let's not forget our road base material - it has been extensively used to prepare the roads to be used within the mine site and I understand as well as on other roads projects in Victoria.

Then we have the gold.
    Personally I think it has been understated
    we have some great tenements and some great technology to get to the disseminated gold that has been left untouched ....up until now.

The question remains -

what can we possibly do with those big nasty holes in the ground once the sand (and maybe gold) get dug out and the holes fill with water again??

Any ideas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $8.763M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $15.02K 1.376M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 137733 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 364129 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.