FGR 3.92% 5.3¢ first graphene limited

When they first announced that the 250 litre cell was being...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    When they first announced that the 250 litre cell was being installed under strict commercial agreement at Nagrom I figured that it was going there because of their metallurgical and analytical expertise. However they also have developed a business called Line X that provides protective coatings at over 500 locations wordwide. This following excerpt has been lifted from their website:

"With more than 500 locations in 46 countries, LINE-X specializes in polyurethanes, polyureas, polyaspartics, aliphatic and hybrid coatings and has led the industry through the development of high-performance protective coatings that are lab-tested and real world approved."

I think Nagrom could be a lot more than a place to store and test our machine and ultimately they could end up being our first real customer.

It is quite possible that we could get an announcement of both mining commencing and first graphene sales shortly and my guess it could be to Nagrom rather than PAK although it could end up being both.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $33.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.3¢ 5.2¢ $5.011K 96.29K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 99999 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.