NAG 0.00% 2.1¢ nagambie resources limited

In retrospect, this is a better place to put my post. Is...

1. 149 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    In retrospect, this is a better place to put my post.  Is something else coming up?

Kirkland Gold  is earning $98m p.a. and is massively cashed up and acquisitive.  Here is their strategy in their own words:

You might like to read the following to understand what is going on:

http://s21.q4cdn.com/967674075/file...uarterly/q3/MDAQ32017November22017FINALv2.pdf

In particular,

Kirkland Lake Gold is focused on delivering superior value for its shareholders and cultivating a position within the mining industry as a sustainable, leading low-cost gold producer. Through the advancement of its exploration and development project pipeline and by maintaining a large resource and reserve base of quality assets, Kirkland Lake Gold is focused on developing future production growth. The Company believes that the potential to identify new sources of production through exploration success, extending mine life at existing deposits, and utilizing excess milling capacity at each of its operations can support future organic growth to increase value for its shareholders. In addition, Kirkland Lake Gold makes strategic investments in the common shares of other public issuers in instances where the Company can gain exposure to prospective mineral properties that offer the potential for future profitable gold production. In the event that the prospective mineral properties owned by a public issuer in which Company invests results in the establishment of an economic deposit, the Company’s intention would be to acquire ownership of the deposit.

Now have a think about the way NAG is presenting their prospects, expertise and technical information....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.0¢ $45.94K 2.164M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 555000 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 263615 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.