NAG 11.1% 1.0¢ nagambie resources limited

NAGs SP Mk2, page-141

1. 6,158 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1208
    Does anyone have a heads-up on the tendering status for the tunnels. I expected tenders to be invited around about now, but I might be way off the mark.

I also found it interesting reading the posts regarding quantities of lime to treat PASS. Initially I thought the 100kgs/tonne seemed an overkill to get the pH up to neutral levels, but I suppose thats not the main issue, the issue possibly is that due the sulphides present then acid is constantly, or at least for a very long time, being generated when in contact with moisture. So maybe the figure is not overkill, in which case the treatment charge is fairly significant. One would hope that if the PASS does end up going to a site where lime treatment is required, that the EPA will be enforcing ( and monitoring) the lime addition rate for permanent PASS disposal, rather than just sprinkling enough around to get the pH initially to the correct level as opposed to a permanent treatment. Frankly, I have no faith in government departments following up things on a routine, consistent basis despite their best intentions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.966M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $4.28K 391.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 72000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 172274 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.