NAG 0.00% 1.1¢ nagambie resources limited

NAGs SP Mk2, page-194

1. 2,660 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 546
    Manipulation obviously can happen in the stock market but it probably only "works" for a day or two before Supply & Demand adjust the price back to market price.

That is, unless the manipulators are so sophisticated in their strategies and so well funded that they creating sustained momentum up or down and convince the market "something is happening" and so sustain the manipulation.

Maybe that happened with NAGs, who knows? If it did, it"s not management that controls it & the ASX/ASIC seems powerless to prevent it also.

I can only see one main benefactor, if NAGs was subject to manipulation, in order to get the SP to 20c & briefly above.

The benefitor could only gain if he/she sold shares and a lot of them.

If you look at the Top 20 Shareholders, 19 were not selling over the last 2 yrs & there was no significant change in holdings in a downward direction (based on the Annual Reports). Although, quite a few were accumulating. There was one exception and he sold off about 52m shares, while prices were much higher.

I'm not suggesting that that particular shareholder was involved in market manipulation.

I am saying the other 19 shareholders obviously were not - that you actually have to sell to gain.

One SH did sell & good luck to him. Profits and Losses are only crystalised when the stock is sold.
    Last edited by JetBlue: 21/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.763M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $15.82K 1.385M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 63000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 260735 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.