NAG 18.2% 1.3¢ nagambie resources limited

Genuine holders are the poor souls who have swallowed the hype...

1. 11,672 Posts.
    Genuine holders are the poor souls who have swallowed the hype on here perpetuated by you know who.

As far as Trumbull is concerned - are you for real?

How many times do I have the same thing and when I do I get dumped on by you and the blind Cool Aide tribe.
    How about residing over a sp that has done nothing in 9 years except for a ramp period that saw a .23 sp resulting on half truths about Pass contacts perpetuated by YOU,Jet Blue and a few others, that coincidentally saw a massive holder and ex associate of Trumbull sell all his holdings for MASSIVE PROFITS.
    How about not disclosing the failure of the Pass deal and with holding sensitive information, how about feeding a few on here with hype baloney that is still only pie in the sky speculation.

How about how Trumbull has ostracized himself with so many people and locals within the Nagambie area and people within the industry.

You and your mate go on about Gold and the comparison to other geographic area: Well Zimbabwe is full of natural resources but has 90% unemployment and their people eat dust.

I will reiterate this AGM is the time of reckoning and if it will be more of the same; it's goodnight Irene, the meek will become restless and consequences with prevail.

Now you asked the question, I have answered - let's see who will run to the mods to have this post removed. I presume the same form of attacks will be the norm by anyone who dares question the Cool Aid tribe hype.

I have done my best not to reply to your constant insults and goading which is an obvious a ploy to have me moderated and discredited, so that's it - no response from Me to your next attempt to discredit and insult.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.002(18.2%)
Mkt cap ! $10.35M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.3¢ $8.935K 687.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 272000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 84429 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.