NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

nah - strong buy

1. 6,989 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1355
    I believe NUH is a perfect buying opportunity and long term hold at the moment – it is currently at an unreasonably low share price as when you review NUH’s fundamentals they support a much higher market cap now and particularly when projecting 6-12 months ahead.

1)March 4C indicates NUH is still growing in receipts. And arguably, NUH’s shift to a hearing aid focus will further support rapid future growth.

2)NUH’s outflows remain consistent and controlled.

3)NUH also has a healthy cash balance of almost $5m which means there is no risk of a desperate capital raise.

4)As NUH targets new markets this will show up in receipts very quickly.

5)Hearing aid providers will have another avenue to revenue via IQbud Boosts which are perfect for the portion of the market for which traditional hearing aids are an overkill. Not surprisingly, Retail providers of aids will want to sell them in order to take advantage of the governmental Hearing Services Program (HSP) fund.

6)NUH’s share price moved up on a lot on the back of recent announcements that outline the progress to date and enormous potential ahead. This means, more investors are learning anout Nuheara and building their positions.

7)In my opinion NUH in the short term will move back into the 12.5c range. And a good potential buy to make 25% profit – especially with a new product in the market. Longer term - if NUH continues to build receipts in its focus toward its hearing aid related market direction, and lifestyle/wellness market with LiveIQs and hit cash flow positive soon – holders could easily expect more capital growth making it a strong long term hold.

P.s. @bruutz82 thanks for the template mate.
    Last edited by Gerrado: . 27/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.