AUZ 6.25% 0.8¢ australian mines limited

An extract from an earlier release (30/04/21)"Australian Mines...

1. 176 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 140
    An extract from an earlier release (30/04/21)

"Australian Mines has continued to seek offtake partners for the Sconi nickel-cobalt project in Queensland. The company stated “a significant amount of activity” for offtake negotiations had taken place in the March quarter, which covered pricing, volumes, and indicative timelines. An offtake agreement is still expected to be confirmed in 2021.

It appears that AUZ is liaising with a number of potential offtake partners. I would not be surprised for AUZ to enter into agreements with a small group of offtake partners (this for obvious reasons makes sense).

The interesting that we must bear in mind is that AUZ expects at least one offtake partner in 2021 (possibly another six months of waiting for SHs).

This Covid (B......t) is not helping/it's an obstacle, no matter what anyone says. NSW Gov't suggests this may well be the last "lock-down"??
    It appears that quietly there is work being carried out and with a little bit of luck AUZ will hopefully tie down its first offtake partner. The question is depending on the quality of this first Offtake partner, would the connection be strong enough to support the $1.3b project funding or will AUZ need other offtake partners as well, to enable it to secure the full funding? Time will show.

In my opinion, until AUZ secures an offtake partner, there is not much we can say that will change much.
    We must continue to wait for that 1st Offtake partner to come on board before AUZ can start making milestone leaps. According to the release, this should/can happen anytime in 2021. (disclaimer: My opinions only).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AUZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $10.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $7.069K 988.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 11334814 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 981944 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AUZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.