ATH 11.1% 0.5¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Nailing Jello to a Tree

1. 46 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    I know that many of the people who are calling for the heads of management are merely paid bashers who've been hired to keep nailing boards on the villa of diminished expectations. But since a few COULD be sincere, it might be worth mentioning

1) Decisions made by management concerning previous trials were made under the advice of the BEST minds in the field based on the BEST information available at the time. The fact that it does not seem so now is a testament to the progress in the field.

2) If you invest in biotech you come to realize that trying to get things to follow rigid timelines is like trying to nail jello to a tree. It ain't easy.
    What we are seeing here is NOT that unusual. Am I happy? NO. Do I think that taking the extra time will be worth it? Yes. That's why I'm still here.
    3) If you are angry about delays, the focus of your anger should be the FDA. Sometimes they err on the side of caution, but sometimes caution can be a smokescreen for corruption. I don't know that this is the case here, but when Harry Markopolos testified before Congress concerning the Madoff scandal, he was asked if he had seen corruption and incompetence in any department of the federal government to match that which he had seen at the SEC. He said, "Yes, at the FDA."

4) My spirits are still buoyed by the good people who are working tirelessly to help improve the lives of patients suffering from these terrible diseases. Patience.
    JMHO, of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $26.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $14.25K 2.930M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
66 81346070 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 19609447 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.