TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

naive, page-24

1. asf
    9,887 Posts.
    jessie, dunno. I was just reading the post where chinesewhispers gave the details (sorry- I have been posting on both te "naive" thread and the "capital raising thread").

Ok, so this is the detail:

"Participants in the Placement shall have a right to be issued with non-transferable unlisted options to subscribe for fully paid ordinary shares in Alchemia Oncology Pty Ltd if de-merged by 31 December 2012 (Oncology Options) with an aggregate value of up to 50% of the amount invested through the placement. Refer slide 35 of the presentation for full details of the Oncology Options. Participants in the SPP will not have the right to participate in the issue of the Oncology Options."

Hard to say wat the company will do, but often, placements to SI's do get a sweetener these days. Maybe they'll give regular shareholders something else, like free shares, and only SI's half free shares?

Demerger/spin-off- I can't see much difference in the terms, but PYC used "Spin-off" when it privatised some of the company. I didn't like that (I have since sold out of PYC).

Well, you'll know soon enough- when they sort the placement, they'll give further details to shareholders on what this spin-off means, and if you get your due share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.