If ever you needed proof or had doubt that the RBA or should I...

1. 282 Posts.
    If ever you needed proof or had doubt that the RBA or should I say the people running it are inept & off with the fairies should look at this answer by Glenn Stevens to a question posed to him below.
    What an idiotic, inept & totally confidence questioning answer, let's just hope not too many listen to him. Central banks the world over have proven time & again artificially pleying with interest rates have only compounded boom bust cycles, if you doubt this do some research. Rates should only be interfered with in extreme circumstances & not played with by people desperately trying to justify the fortune they're paid for a job that has NO accountability question on their part or their actions.
    Quote follows:
    "Where might another shock come from? I'm not sure there will be one. I don't think there will be," said Reserve Bank Governor Glenn Stevens at a conference in Perth yesterday.

Naivety or stupidity, you decide but it certainly won't do much for the credibility or confidence questions many are asking about Central Banks, it would be interesting to see if ANYONE else would back him up & quote the same answer, particularly now when the world has NEVER seen or been in such an unstable condition, there are many things that can still & likely will go pop.

Reality wins everytime nomatter how optimistic one becomes.

My best to you all.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.