SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

When a share price falls the natural tendency is to look for...

1. 18,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    When a share price falls the natural tendency is to look for outside reasons that don't fit our individual thesis.

We might say.....those dam shorters.....or we might say.....those dam manipulators.

I see it somewhat differently.

The fact is we are a very tough market ATM.....a market that demands success ie production.

So SSN haven't delivered immediate sterling results on current drilling to date. That's really part of the oil and gas game and that's not to say it wont happen.

I have read endlessly how we all have faith in TB and the company........so why is it that faith takes such a beating if the share price falls?

Let's look at the Niobrara for a moment.

Chk paid SSN $74m to get a part of the action, not only that HAL weighed in with a JV. What does that tell you about our CEO's ability to determine oil and gas prospects?

These two entities are not small players in the oil and gas business.

Sure it's tough when the share price is under pressure but as they say........when the going gets tough, the tough get going.

To be quite honest.....there are many forces driving markets ATM ........The European debit crisis is front and centre along with it's ramifications for the "to big to fail" American banks.

SSN has cash......is currently producing, and has no debt.

That's why I maintain my long term buy sentiment.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.