NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

naked sellers slip into their shorts..!, page-10

1. 6,207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 309
    ODE TO A MINOR

I suppose I am a bit indifferent to mum & dad investors being led down Dorothy's fantasy "Yellow Brick Road",

Today NCM is a buy but should Gold turn back on itself NCM gold may well turn to Clay.(Interest Rates, Costs of extraction,fun and games in Nautical Papua New Guinea)

My old trusted now retired confidante told me to "Never trade Ugly". She looks a bit ugly ATM. It's not much higher than a month ago.

If Analysts put out a downgrade it bugs me when some advise mum and dad investors to Ignore Moody downgrades or just ignore those warnings or hang on tight for the ride etc.

Currently my research tells me 8 out of 16 Analysts call NCM a HOLD.

I have heard from various sources that NCM has a possible low target of $7.10 Coincidentally "GoldenEye" has a current rating of 7.2 Ha.

I can only wish we could get Bond more involved in getting NCM back on track- shaken not stirred of course.

Perhaps Hudson would be a good ambassador for NCM granted he has great skills at commentating when people are on the edge of their seats watching incredible and dramatic events. Also he has great auctioneers skills should there ever need to be a firesale.

Shortsellers love NCM. In the last 3 months it has hit a new 52 week low 12 times. It's trailing 79% of the market.

Many other Oz Gold Stocks have been trending up with 10 to 20% profits over and over in the last coupla months.

Even the average show pony Troy (TRY) has been trending pretty lately.

GO YOU GOOD THING...!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.