SYA 3.03% 3.2¢ sayona mining limited

Who do you think will grant them these approvals you seek The...

1. 24 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Who do you think will grant them these approvals you seek The French Canadians who are handling The NAL fiasco and the BAPE process. I don't think so. As much as I would like them to walk away from this fiasco..... there is a bigger picture...... and unfortunately for us LTH at there mercy.

The BOD and management would have PLAN B AND POSSIBLY C, to counter the private backers behind CATL and the various departments of government. However can you counter the conservative side of politics who may have the inside running if they promise to build and end to end processing stream including a Battery factory in Quebec picking up from some of the other HC comments. HHHHHMMMMMM

Unfortunately SYA is between a rock and a hard brick either which way they go. More patience maybe from LTH... but there is a price in the short term that we are paying through these delays, that only benefit the Chinese LIO industry. Frustrating a new emerging industry so others can benefit is an old solution to stymie growth and if the Canadians are not careful and procrastinate further and delay ...who knows how long in this current DISCUSSION with other bidders process.............. then maybe none.

I am not down ramping here just expressing with others the sheer frustration of SIX LONG YEARS of promise by SYA from graphite days in STH America to now.

Appreciate your wisdom and knowledge from all commentators including @sb and @split. Not financial advice and DYOR.

GLTALTH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
-0.001(3.03%)
Mkt cap ! $329.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ $705.9K 21.55M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
179 36467535 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 1196969 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.