SYA 4.35% 2.2¢ sayona mining limited

NAL bid, page-329

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15645
    Thought you had me on Ignore......redface.png

You know what's even funnier though.....biggrin.png How you claim now ( after the fact ) that your TA called the drop in hindsight resulting from the potential ' insider ' information which incidentally has only been alleged or become available today and may or may not have actually occurred.

And I'm speaking of course of your claim today that your TA recognized this event on the 26th April ......and which you now claim as the reason or support of that the drop last week on that day .... what.png a day which was not particularly out of the ordinary in trading volumes.

Do you even realize how ridiculous that sounds. Particularly when there is no proof whatsoever that anyone knew anything and / or acted on information that was otherwise not known or shouldn't have been known by the market. But of course you're now saying that your TA new this. Ha ha ha LOL ..... rolleyes.png Tell us another one mate because that was hilarious.

So tell me then - what was the reason then if your TA already responded to the negative interpreted news on the 26th ......what was the TA event which gave rise to the POP up today to 4.2 .....and then only NOW responding to the markets interpretation to the unconfirmed news of a further delay drops again back to 3.8 cents. Because you can't use or have the same TA explanation applied TWICE mate

However the reason is simple really in that the SP has again been supported at the rights issue TERP pricing of .....wait for it 3.8 cents. And what's so amazing about this oscillation of the SP is that the volume today on the ASX was more or less in line with the same as that of the 26th April......with no evidence whatsoever of any major sell off in the SP since the commencement of trading of the newly issued 600 odd million in shares.

I Just think its funny how you desperately try and convince us NOW that your TA had it pegged last week . So why didn't you tell us that there was something unusual going on on that day. Because it is a bit late to tell us all this now mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $226.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $615.3K 27.53M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 7341989 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.3¢ 8722067 20
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.