NMB namberry limited

re: namberry - next u stock Just a theory...But I reckon the NMB...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    re: namberry - next u stock Just a theory...

But I reckon the NMB shell, complete with tax credits and about $1m in the bank, would present the perfect vehicle for a quick listing of the next uranium stock.

Probably come with a 10:1 consolidation for existing holders and an IPO to issue 25m shares at 25c+ each with free attached options

The final entity will have around 40m shares and 25m options on issue, over $6m in the bank and significant tax credits.

Interesting to see it bouncing off the 3rd level support/resistance line...I see them at; 2.4, 2.0 and 1.6c

It appears stuck between the 1.6 and 2.0c support/resistance lines at the moment, which is a pretty good result in my opinion...add the dividend and you can see todays trading is still holding the 4.6-5.0c trading range that it settled into prior to the dividend.

LOL...I've got my dividend...and I'm still up on the trade!

Two key points that interest me on a technical level...

Firstly, about 3.2m shares traded above 4.6c in the lead up to the dividend...these people needed to sell above 1.6 for a neutral trade...given we have seen 9m+ trade above this today, I suspect most of these people are out now.

Secondly, making full allowance for the dividend situation...the last time the price traded at these levels was in the week ending 8th April. Since that time, the total number of shares that have traded above current levels is approximately 17m...already today, we have seen about 12m shares change hands. Obviously, there would have been profit taking in the interim, suggesting there may not be too many more to exit at current levels.

The bottom line?...it appears there is an underlying support for the stock...amazing considering they are now, nothing more than a shell.

What I think we will now seee, is a shift from the short term money to long term money...perhaps into the hands of those behind any back-door listing that may eventuate?

Whatever the plans, seems quite a few prepared to buy in today.

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.