3rd degree connection3rd
    Proprietor Wildcat Capital
    • Sacgasco Limited
    • Curtin University
    Greater Perth Area Contact info
    • 1,579 followers
    • 500+ connections

AboutAbout

Across an eclectic career characterised by leading turnaround, growth and development, my uniting strength has always been people skills. I understand, first-hand, the importance of clear communication with teams, stakeholders and investors. My strength is in brokering, negotiating and securing buy-in for change.

Underpinning this are well honed commercial management, corporate development and capital raising skills. I have delivered above expectation in difficult and complex environments, navigating the challenges of global asset footprints, the divestment of non-core assets, development of new JVs, multifaceted legal structures and frameworks, and the physical delivery of large-scale infrastructure (subsurface) projects.

I am not fazed by uncertainty. In fact, I thrive on it. I am driven to solve business problems, analysing complex operations with, and defining solutions, while rallying stakeholders and teams to my side. Success in this field requires the ability to put forth a coherent plan, and the willingness to listen to the concerns of those who are most heavily invested in the plan: leadership, staff and shareholders in action.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.458M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $38 5.372K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 77570 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 2225376 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SGC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.