Name and shame COVID rule breakers!

1. 7,720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    I move a Mob Rule motion that we are told the identities of individuals who flout Government Covid restrictions!!!!!!
    Sydney Limousine Driver puts Sydney on Covid alert

I'm of course referring to the middle aged couple that frolicked their way from Victoria through Central NSW and onto Queensland.
    Now we have a 60 year old limo driver who had contact with US air crew spreading it around the Eastern Suburbs of Sydney. Before that it was a bus driver from the airport.

Why are these people's identities protected?! They are endangering the lives of thousands and impacting millions of jobs. But they don't care, got to get their coffee, go for a beer at the pub. If there is another outbreak, who cares just pump more government spending and let the government lock everyone down.
    This will keep happening, over and over again!

The punishment of people who break covid protocol should be extreme and highly public, I want their families to be absolutely ashamed of them, they should be treated as terrorists, maybe they are terrorists!

Australia, wake up, demand more from your politicians. Don't laugh this off as a silly mistake, the Government loves having a reason to control your life rather than fixing the root problem.
    You should demand to know who these criminals are!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.