PLS 1.39% $2.84 pilbara minerals limited

Name and Shame, page-100

1. 289 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    When it went down I bought more on my margin account which has 40% leverage on PLS so my average buy in is 90c now. My main account is still 38c because I haven't added any there, my thinking is buying now is good so buying under margin account lets me buy 40% more than I can afford (I put $600 of my paycheck onto PLS to buy $1000 worth of shares for example)

So I don't mind the price being low PLS developed the mine at such a fast speed, I have faith that the rest will come quickly as well. the DSO is starting and making money might start to turn this around and PLS still has much more grwoth with more MTPA and more tenements to develop if the lithium market keeps growing PLS will a) already be earning money and b) already have found resources for expansion so they will be able to develop that it will be like GXY where they have the mt caitlin and with that profit they can develop the south america brine and canada ore without more CR

PLS will be like that so long as nothing nasty happens the money coming in at first is from atlas buying the ore and trucking + shipping it with their logistics

MIN own some PLS share and recently they launch a lowball TO bid with atlas board for some reason recommended, so what end up happen there I don't know

Someone told maybe the current price depression is MIN shorting PLS in preparation to do a TO on them as well I don't believe that because the market cap of PLS is too big and our CEO wouldn't sell us out

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.