SMY sally malay mining limited

Well this is the funniest thing I have ever heard, I think the...

1. 5,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Well this is the funniest thing I have ever heard, I think the although the the company was named after a well, the deceased man would have seen it an honour.

I think it is very disrespectful for his relitives to try and capitalise on his name. Aboriginals didnt believe in property ownership until white man.

It would seem some of them are sinking to an all time low of insulting the memory their dead relatives.
    This would be like me seeing my family name on a street sighn and then years later asking for payment.
    Should Sir Donald Bradmans daughter didnt get all upset that we have a street named after him in Adelaide.
    I tend to think this relitive of sally mallay was a bit drunk or something. Which word will be scared next, maybe brother, kangaroo, emu who knows lol. Also this guy was only half aboriginal.

I am always amazed how eveything that has anything to do with aboriginals is sacred but anything that is white such as digging up white mans graves to make way for the newly deceased is allowed.

Ok to the point of a new name which I hope they dont change. I would call the compay Kambalda Mining or Kambalda Nickel.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.