ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

name change finally, page-10

1. A9X
    252 Posts.
    Retsdrib, my understanding is whilst NSL Principal Activities remain as Surgery Technology and Services, it will not lodge quarterly's. As soon as it applies to a change in principal activities to Mining Exploration then I beleive it will be subject to the reporting rules IMO.

In relation to the IOH project, I found this little snippet from the Winteray Limited website (please check it out)
    Iron Ore Hill Limited has rights to an iron ore resource in Kerala, India. Results from the data review and exploration work undertaken by IOH to date have been very encouraging and suggest that a major new magnetite mineralised (+/- hematite and limonite) target of over 1 billion Mt grading 35-40% Fe occurs at the Iron Ore Hills Project with higher grade Fe zones being found in, but not exclusive to, magnetite rich gneiss units containing Quartz, Grunerite and Diopside (MQGD) host rocks.
    The deposit is in the coastal areas of Kerala, India. These magnetite ores can beneficiated to 65% Fe. Iron ore production in India has major cost advantages compared with mining, rail, shipping and unloading costs for ore from Australia. This deposit in Kerala is on inland waterways and within 20 kms from the ocean and hence limited infrastructure costs.
    So this project is now been put up as an investment opportunity. Hopefully NSL will give us an update soon.

Back to researching this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.