KYP 0.00% 9.1¢ kinatico ltd

Not really sure what you mean about lack of vision? Is this...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    Not really sure what you mean about lack of vision? Is this something more common in tech companies losing money so they need a “vision”?
    KYP is aiming to be a leader in staff regulatory compliance.
    - they historically provided police checks to consumers. This is now a little fraction of the business.
    - they pivoted to a B2B focus for background checks, expanding the offering beyond police checks, signing up a large and growing customer base of businesses who use KYP every time they hire.
    - they bought a similar business in NZ for trans-Tasman consolidation
    - they saw value in offering expanded services with ongoing, continual compliance needs, so they bought Bright
    - they see value in offering those expanded services to staffing companies doing contingent labour, so have launched the new passport app.
    - they are growing their third party gateway business, supplying services to businesses in adjacent sectors (like xref) or international markets via the API.
    - they are in the process of applying for gov recognition for identity management services

To me, this is a well managed business, executing on its plans and delivering growth. The vision is to capitalise on these opportunities, increase market share and grow revenues and profits, move customers to the Cited platform over time as their sophistication grows, and unlock new opportunities being the default credential wallet in AU/NZ will bring.

It’s not as exciting as the way Elon Musk does things, but with my money at stake I’d prefer it steady and sensible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.1¢ 9.1¢ 9.1¢ $34.12K 374.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5666 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 33480 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.03pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.