IPR 0.00% 4.1¢ ipernica limited

All,I did warn people here about problems at the 14.5c level...

1. 1,683 Posts.
    All,

I did warn people here about problems at the 14.5c level quite some time ago.

In short I said that the business model had problems in costs which had to be born while income could be much much less than costs. Time has shown me to be truthfull and correct in this matter and such remains the case to this day.

I do hope the company turns things around for share holders.

It is indeed the posters who kept saying 'fabulous income next quarter', ( you know who they were ), that have cost people here a lot of money. They also got the most thumbs up.... Chat sites have this backwards!

I rarely get moderated by the way. It is very clear here how accurate my comments over time have been both at the time and with hindsight.

As for downramping/upramping right now ... investing at the low point of a turnaround is always a good idea if the turnaround eventuates. The last published report proved that the increased sales spend... was less than the increased sales income. Maybe things have changed since.... but for myself I prefer to go where such is already proven and not just hoped for.

Blastoff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IPR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.