GIB 0.00% 3.6¢ gibb river diamonds limited

Name change, page-23

1. 8,407 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 589
    Well, Blina had a mcap of something like $110mill. We have same ground + more, a better plant(when built, all major components are owned) and a better understanding of the ground through gpr and trenching.

By some fluke if we get Ellendale, I won't be able to shut up lol, until then I'm thinking Ellendale is too good and someone bigger will probably get it. When mining get underway all indications are JR will run a very tight ship(worth reading his book) and gives us every chance of hopefully some very significant profits. Heres hoping away, and good luck to us all. If we were fortunate/lucky enough to get Ellendale, the Blina and Ellendale combined project would be very impressive and a second game changer for the company. The first game changer was hopefully the effectiveness of moden gpr on the gravels.

No point ramping  this atm as it will result in impatient holders buying then we might see sub 5. Hopefully by mid Feb some interest may appear as the days till things get happening start running out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GIB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.614M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 52 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.7¢ 13702 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GIB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.