IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

"namechanger (Bitcoin)" will be the gamechanger (IOT)"

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Hello Management of IOT,

have you already read the different stories of what a name changing can have for impact for the company and the shareprice? One more example is:
    Biosilu Healthcare AG (till Dec 2017) which changed their name to Northern Bitcoin AG (jan 2018) you see not that long ago only 6 months. Within only one month the mkt cap rose from 10mio to now 150mio. Although the names BioSilu Healthcar and Nothern Bitcoin has nothing to do with eachother.

If you like to read more about Nothern Bitcoin you can follow the following link:
    https://www.finanznachrichten.de/nachrichten-aktien/northern-bitcoin-ag.htm

So IOT Management since you now have entered the Bitcoin path change the name of IOT to somenthing like GlobalBitcoin, SouthernBitcoin, AustraliaBitcoin, WorldBitcoin. You will soon see an increase of the shareprice by at least 5000%. Lets give it a try. Sean I know you can do this.

BITCOIN is the future and I still have trust in IOT but only if IOT will change their name to Bitcoin since with IOT we have to produce a pipeline of IOT products and with Bitcoin we have to do nothing and the shareprice will rise by at least 5000%.

Another example is Bitcoin Service Inc a one man company with a mkt cap of 70mio.

Sean and the IOT Team I know you can do this.

Best

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.