PCL 3.33% 1.6¢ pancontinental energy nl

Another great find Dknow!Maybe you or someone on this thread can...

1. 358 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Another great find Dknow!
    Maybe you or someone on this thread can help me understand the reporting for substantial holders (level percentage of change etc. Understand if you acquire over 5% of the shares available you must declare this through the ASX.
    Is there then a percentage of change or is the next level like 10%? Or if say you own 15% & start selling is the next reportable level 10%.
    Reason for the enquiry is in last years annual report 30-09-10 our Chairman's company Sundowner International reportedly held 132 171 113 shares as per the top twenty shareholders list. I am looking through e-trade substantial holders for PCL today & see Sundowner now holds 155 301 968 shares.
    I could not find anywhere a change in directors interest notice or change in substantial holder notice.
    Happy to see the vote in confidence once again from the Chairman with the purchase of another 23 mil shares that I can only assume where purchased in the last offering to sophisticated investors at 0.072c. Another $1.665 mil vote of confidence? One third of the offering?
    Any Thoughts?
    Cheers
    Pickle

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.