WME 11.5% 14.5¢ west australian metals ltd

namibia the uranium explorers paradise, page-8

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    I used to do the same Poly, but have now realised the value of beingfully transparent in my calculation. If one doesnt it just screws up the real picture.

So in the case of WME, even if you want to ignore them, feeling that there is "no certainty that they will be exercised" - The reality is that the options ARE tradeable instrements that affect the liquidity of the fpo's! Everytime someone buys the option, they are in fact NOT buying the heads (which they would have done if there werent any options) Therefore the options actualy pull back the SP of the heads!

So it makes sense to take into account the options if we are going to compare the SP of the heads with WME's peers.

Also, you say: "there is no certainty that they will be exercised"!!!!!

Hell, the exercise price is ONLY 5 cents!!!!!

You cant be very confident in WME if you think that the fpo's are going to fall below 5 cents!!!!!! I think all of us feel that barring Armageddon, it is 100% certain the the options will be exercised, and the market agrees!

As I said, I am a holder of WME, I too believe it IS undervalued! BUT, I like to view the full picture & post accordingly.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WME (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.