MLS 0.00% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

Yes, tenement renewal in Namibia is a slow process. We have Tim...

1. 56 Posts.
    Yes, tenement renewal in Namibia is a slow process. We have Tim Putt's word on it that it IS going to happen - one would expect within a month. Still, caution, sometimes (often?) things don't go as planned.

I think the first pass dill program is to expore some 6 km2 of tenement to appreciable depth. If the "spot" U values are anything to go on, & if the U is present at depth, then this could be a very worthwhile deposit.

Published U spot values from trenching range from 100 ppm to some thousands. I'd guess that 200 ppm could be economic, though you would want some 500 ppm patches to get started on.

For, say, a 5 km2 deposit with existing trench depth (2 metres) going 250 ppm U (average, guess), & ore SG of 2.0, then, on the 'back of an envelope', you have some 5,000 tonnes of U (actually done in my head, but I think I've gotten the "O's" correct). Or, 12M pounds of U.

By comparison, Paladin 'took off' on (from memory) 41M pounds of U.

If deep drilling proves up worthwhile (250 ppm) U to say, 20 metres depth, then X10! If more of tenement contains U values, ........

I hold some MLS as a "U punt". Manindi Zn is a long shot - on a big rise in Zn price - to sell a ploatation concentrate..... Mining the Manindi ore looks costly to me as the deposits are scattered laterally & at epth.

There has been comment a couple of weeks back on a fair bit of selling of MLS, but I reckon quite a few - a million at a time - have been taken up more recently - take your pick on whether anyone knows anything.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1196687 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 104020 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.02am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.